- Our brains will extend to the cloud, which will allow us to learn new things at any age.
- We will be able to selectively erase pieces of our memory.
- We’ll be in augmented reality at all times.
- By 2029, machines will be able to match the intelligence of humans, and they’ll be able to make us laugh and cry.
- Around the 2030s, tiny “nanobots” able to repair and preserve our organs will keep us healthier and smarter.
- 3D printing will be even more common than it is today, with public 3D printing stations for people to print out clothes, toys, and anything else.
- Within 25 years, computers will be the size of a blood cell and we’ll be able to connect it to the brain without the need for surgery.
- Society will reach a state of “technological singularity” in 2045 where technology enables superhuman machine intelligences to emerge and people and machines become deeply integrated.